Launch a New Language
We are looking to partner with one or two people in your community who will be commissioned to step back and serve to make sure anyone, no matter religious background or education level, can become a disciple who makes disciples.
Here’s what you’ll get as a brand admin:
- Free access to a set of secure technology products made to work in areas with scarce internet access.
- Technology that focuses on security and privacy
- Simple processes to help you customize best practices in your own context.
- A learning community committed to curiosity, constant learning and making it easier for each new admin to get started.
- Assistance creating and curating Bible and discipleship content as well as the rights to use that content.
Will you join us?
If this resonates with you or makes you think of someone who may be interested, please pray about it and contact us so we can learn more about the specific needs of your community, and so you can see if this is a good fit for you and those you serve.
What is a Brand Admin and what do they do?
The early days in Jerusalem were full of excitement – healings, baptisms, and the number of people gathering together to fellowship and praise God was growing beyond anyone’s expectations.
But in the excitement, people were being overlooked. As we see in Acts 6, some of the widows were being neglected in the daily food distribution. And we’ve seen the same problem today.
When Scripture and technology prioritize those who learn best by reading, the majority who learn best by hearing the Bible in their heart language can easily be excluded from the Great Commission and experience limited transformation.
We needed technology that works without internet and through relationships – such as how the overlooked and underserved share MP3s – which is why we started The DMM Platform. And we invite you to be a part of the solution.
Like the seven who were chosen to oversee the daily food distribution in Jerusalem so that no one in need would be left out, we are looking to partner with one or two within your community who will be commissioned to step back and serve so everyone can be involved in the Great Commission.
Brand Admin(s) are one or two people in an area who commit to step back to play a support role to serve a specific group of people who are believing for and working toward Disciple Making Movements (DMM). What you actually do will depend on your talents, the needs of your community and others who can partner with you.
And as in Acts, we’ve seen that when MP3s are in the language people speak and can be freely shared through relationships, the number of people involved in the Great Commission increases by leaps and bounds.
What is a brand?
Each brand has the following:
• a specific people group and language it serves (so there may be more than one brand per language)
• DBS content in the form of MP3s and/or PDFs to make it as easy as possible for anyone to reproduce discovery groups
• autonomy to make its own Scripture lists, DBS questions and other helpful content
• a unique brand name for its own instance of all of the technology
How much does it cost?
$0 for you and the people you serve.
The technology is made and maintained without costing you a thing. This way you can spend any funding you have on things like creating content, SD cards and other essentials.
What is the process to get started and how long does it take?
- Schedule a call this week. [contact us here]
- Submit your User Personas and Application within 30 days.
- Select your translation of the Bible to use and get permission.*
- Create or curate content.*
- Submit your first MP3s, PDFs or MP4s to be uploaded
- Get your own version of the technology. We aim to have your media files in the technology you choose within 30-45 days of receiving your media to upload.
*Typically steps 4 and 5 take the longest, and the amount of time it takes varies from brand to brand for several reasons.
Connect, Get Help and Get Updated
We would love to hear from you!
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or send us a message on Threema (Threema ID: EAYXXA5X).
Say hello, give feedback or get help with the content or technology.